Odor study does not eliminate my plant’s odor problem!
One might think he knows his plant emits odor. He doesn’t need a study to tell him this.
Head in the sand – Do nothing
No diagnostic device can cure the patient all by itself. A thermometer does not end your fever. With odor assessment, you will know if and when you have a problem, how big the problem is, its origin – in short, what needs to be done, exactly. There are a lot of solutions (medicines) out there, but which one to take, when, and how much of it – that is the question.
Nowadays, real-time odor monitoring systems using electronic noses can help plant manager to know better which sources are contributing the most and but their money where they get the best bang for the buck when it is time to invest on odor control.
OdoWatch Continious odor emission and impact monitoring
Benefits of using Real time odor monitoring with enoses:
- Manage and prevent odor complaints
- Positively impact community relationships
- Accurately diagnose and treat causes of odor – quickly
- Saving plants money on labor and associated investigating costs
- Prioritize odor control projects
- Provides precise data to justify capital projects
- Right-size plant & equipment
- Decreasing plant investment costs